Engineers and Technologists
NA Engineering Associates Inc. is currently looking for Engineers, EITs and Architectural and Engineering Technologists in the following disciplines:
Small Building Design and Construction Technology
NA Engineering Associates Inc. – Stratford, ON
Summary of Qualification:
Engineering Degree (P.Eng)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (all other duties as assigned).
Participates in planning to achieve prescribed objectives.
• Perform the job and task assigned.
• Being an effective team member with excellent organizational and time management skills, self-motivated, hardworking and flexible.
• Being dependable; able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Conducts independent analyses, interprets requirements, and sometimes when required to do so, draws conclusions concerning the development of new products, processes or services or improvement of existing products and services. Often works as a member of a design team.
• Decides on material used, within confines of stated methods of manufacture; recommends changes in basic design to higher authority.
• May act as an engineering authority for a portion of an established product line in which engineering problems though sometimes complex.
• Requires consultative, interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with other design staff, sales, manufacturing and purchasing personnel in seeking solutions to customer requirements or production and cost improvement problems.
Works as a professional in a limited field, without detailed supervision. Receives broad project and technical guidelines, working with defined standards and specifications, interprets the guidelines. However, difficult, complex, or unusual decisions are usually referred to more senior authority.
May serve as team leader, guiding the work of more junior engineers or technicians.
Will act as a mentor.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science, or equivalent.
Must possess PEO and other relevant designations.
Years of Experience
Related working experience from graduation-7-10 years.