NA Engineering Associates Inc. is currently looking for Engineers, EITs and Architectural and Engineering Technologists in the following disciplines:
Small Building Design and Construction Technology
NA Engineering Associates Inc. is currently looking for Employees in the following Administrative areas:
QA Manager Job Description – Location Stratford/Kincardine
Plans, coordinates, and directs both ISO and nuclear quality assurance programs designed to ensure quality production of products that are consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through delegate subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Formulates and maintains quality assurance objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
• Ensures that the company’s quality management system is in full compliance with all applicable Quality Assurance Codes and Standards.
• Develops, maintains and delivers quality assurance training programs across the organization.
• Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
• Reviews all data obtained during all quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
• Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
• Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
• Prepares and presents technical and program information to the management team.
• Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality assurance activities, including quality administrator(s)
• Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
• Plays an active role on quality management teams within the organization.
• Designs and implements quality assurance training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
• Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
• Establish and maintain quality assurance manual and cascading forms and procedures.
• Reviews and selects documentation before it is sent out to external customers if so required by quality/design plan.
• Takes corrective and preventative action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
• Plans and undertakes internal audits with the assistance of quality
• Responsible for creating task and checklists for software verification
• Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
• Managing sub consultant list and arranges for audits/accreditation of same.
• Works with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors of Science degree (B.A.Sc.) from four-year University; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
P.Eng. Designation is desirable
Must be designated as QA Manager by Managing Partner
Job Type: Full-time