Engineers and Technologists
NA Engineering Associates Inc. is currently looking for Engineers, EITs and Architectural and Engineering Technologists in the following disciplines:
Small Building Design and Construction Technology
Electrical (building services) Engineer in Training, Designer or Technologist
NA Engineering Associates Inc. – London, ON
This is a position for a competent individual that will be performing the duties of a technologist level or higher. The position will utilize the proponent’s engineering education to perform various assigned tasks of varying complexity working under a supervising project engineer.
Tasks assigned may include but would not be limited to preparation of designs, calculations and construction documents in accordance with established codes and standards. May carry out routine technical surveys or inspections and prepare reports. Be an effective team member with excellent organization and time management skills, self-motivated, hardworking and flexible. Be dependable; able to work independently and under pressure, to meet deadlines. Submit on time both timesheets and journals, update them daily and consistently. All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Applied Science or it’s equivalent.
Electrical Engineering Technology Degree or it’s equivalent
Relevant practical experience is an asset
May give work assignments and review the work of a small number of technicians or assistants.
Experience 0-4 years of Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, ON
Language: English – Required
Software: AutoCAD and Revit MEP – Required
LEAD PROPOSAL COORDINATOR
We are actively seeking a Lead Proposal Coordinator, to work out of our office in London Ontario.
Example Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage entire proposal life-cycle: RFP Assessments, Proposal Creation, Pricing, Submission, Follow-Up
- Participate in the development of winning proposal strategies and RFP compliance matrices to ensure proposals meet RFP requirements
- Monitoring changes to solicitations and adjusting work and approach accordingly
- Co-ordinate multidisciplinary teamwork efforts and document production between offices including Stratford, London, Kincardine, Woodstock, and Pickering.
- Develop and prepare marketing material and organizational support documentation – Quarterly newsletters, Resumes, Project Data Sheets
- Manage organizational social media and communications
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills
- High interest and skills for document preparation in a technical sales context (care for clarity, visual aspects, detail oriented, etc)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- High capability in Adobe InDesign and organizational chart design software required
- Experience in Canadian Nuclear Industry and within large professional services company an asset
Education & Experience:
- Preferably a degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing
- Candidates with engineering or technical educational backgrounds will be considered favourably
- 4 years of relevant experience including 2 years centered on proposal creation – preferably with a consulting engineering firm
Please submit your cover letter and resume online to [email protected] or by fax: (519) 273-7133
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NA Engineering Associates Inc. – Stratford, ON
Summary of Qualification:
Engineering Degree (P.Eng)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (all other duties as assigned).
Participates in planning to achieve prescribed objectives.
• Perform the job and task assigned.
• Being an effective team member with excellent organizational and time management skills, self-motivated, hardworking and flexible.
• Being dependable; able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Conducts independent analyses, interprets requirements, and sometimes when required to do so, draws conclusions concerning the development of new products, processes or services or improvement of existing products and services. Often works as a member of a design team.
• Decides on material used, within confines of stated methods of manufacture; recommends changes in basic design to higher authority.
• May act as an engineering authority for a portion of an established product line in which engineering problems though sometimes complex.
• Requires consultative, interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with other design staff, sales, manufacturing and purchasing personnel in seeking solutions to customer requirements or production and cost improvement problems.
Works as a professional in a limited field, without detailed supervision. Receives broad project and technical guidelines, working with defined standards and specifications, interprets the guidelines. However, difficult, complex, or unusual decisions are usually referred to more senior authority.
May serve as team leader, guiding the work of more junior engineers or technicians.
Will act as a mentor.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science, or equivalent.
Must possess PEO and other relevant designations.
Years of Experience
Related working experience from graduation-7-10 years.