Client: Ontario Power Generation
Project Location: Various Locations
NA Engineering Associates Inc. was retained by Ontario Power Generation (OPG) to undertake multiple building condition assessments of Facilities-operated properties. Detailed visual inspections were completed of various facilities ranging from office buildings, warehouses, computer labs, industrial workshops and training buildings.
Architectural finishes, structural, fire protection, electrical, mechanical and civil/ site were reviewed and reports prepared identifying recommendations for upgrades and opportunities for improvements. Estimated replacement costs assisted the end client in determining capital costs required for each facility.
Building Condition Assessments were conducted at the following sites for OPG:
• 889 Brock Road, Pickering
• 777 Brock Road, Pickering
• Pickering Learning Center
• 1910 Clements Road, Pickering
• 700 University Structural, Building Envelope
• Darlington Learning Centre
• 2255 Forbes Road, Whitby
• Oughtred House, Welseyville
• 7 Buildings at Wesleyville OPG